Position: Family Service Worker
Agency: Intertribal Child & Family Services
Conditions: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg Outreach Office - 765 Portage Ave.
Closing Date: March 18, 2019
Intertribal Child & Family Services is seeking three full-time permanent Family Service Worker to work out of the Winnipeg Outreach Office.
- Must maintain confidentiality at all times
- Provide mandated child protection and family services as per the Child & Family Services Act, Regulations, and Standards
- Review and input all information in relation to case load on CFSIS
- Follow through with all protocol as per The CFS Act and Standards
- Provide information to immediate supervisor as it pertains to case planning
- Complete all necessary assessments for case planning
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor of Social Work degree preferably
- Other post-secondary education and experience will be considered
- Must have working knowledge of the Child & Family Services Act, the Authorities Act, the Adoption Act, and the related Regulations and Standards
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, assessment, and organizational skills
- Proficient in CFSIS (Child & Family Services Information System)
- Be able to work with multi-disciplinary team, groups and/or one on one with clients
- To work independently with minimum supervision
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle as travel is required and must continue to possess as condition of employment.