Location: Headingley, MB
Closing Date: March 4, 2021
The Southern First Nations Network of Care is recruiting for an Office Manager. We are looking for a highly responsible and professional individual to manage our administrative support and services for our offices.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- Several years’ experience providing administrative and office management support in a high pressure, fast paced and confidential environment.
- High School graduate/Diploma-Certificate in Business Administration; additional related training preferred
- Supervisory experience, including dealing with a variety of human resource activities, as well as strong leadership skills.
- Experience with and knowledge of administrative/personnel policies and procedures.
- Experience in research/analysis, compilation of confidential documents/information and extensive experience with records management.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including effective team player and good customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extensive experience and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Experience utilizing Visio, PowerPoint and Publisher would be desired.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated time management skills to effectively work independently.
Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, this position provides services in the areas of administration and building management. The position currently is responsible for the supervision of 3 administrative/clerical staff. Other key areas of responsibility include managing the day-to-day operations of the office building.
Skill and Competency Requirements:
- To perform this job successfully, the individual should demonstrate an ability to apply an Indigenous perspective to the work.
- Has good people management, communication and problem solving skills. Is committed, takes initiative, and is team oriented.
The SFNNC is an exciting, supportive, and family-friendly work environment.
All remuneration is commensurate with the provincial pay scales.
A clear criminal record check, child abuse registry check, and a prior contact check are mandatory. Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle as travel is required for this position.
Ékosi, Miigwetch, thank you to all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Preference will be given to Indigenous people and applicants are asked to self-declare in their resume or cover letter.
How To Apply
Applications deadline is March 4, 2021
Your cover letter and resume must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications.
Please submit your resume with cover letter to:
Director of Human Resources
Southern First Nations Network of Care
200-200 Alpine Way, Headingley, Manitoba, R4H 0B7
Fax: (204) 783-7996