Position: Administrative Secretary - Child Abuse Unit
Agency: Dakota Ojibway Child & Family Services
Location: Forest Hills Administrative Office
Closing Date: July 26, 2019 @ 4:30 pm
Salary commensurate with education and experience. All applicants must submit with their application a current Criminal Record Check (with Vulnerable Section Query), Prior Check, and Child Abuse Registry Check. Interested parties should apply in writing including three written references to:
- Dakota Ojibway Child & Family Services requires an Administrative Secretary – Child Abuse Unit for the Forest Hills Administration Office (Located South of Carberry, MB) who is responsible for administrative duties, and the development and maintenance of the Child Abuse Unit file system for all Dakota Ojibway Child & Family Services communities. Responsible to the Direct Service Coordinator – Child Abuse Coordinator
- A minimum of two years’ experience in an Administrative Secretarial position.
- Office Administration Diploma or related Certificate(s)
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of the programs and services provided by DOCFS
- Have a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle to attend meetings
- Excellent work record/history
- Demonstrated knowledge and respect for the Dakota and Ojibway cultures and traditional philosophies
- Ability to speak Dakota and/or Ojibway a definite asset
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
SUBMIT BY EMAIL OR FAX
Interested parties should apply in writing and include 3 references to:
Fax: (204) 834-2306