Position: Intake Worker
Agency: Anishinaabe Child & Family Services
Conditions: Full-time permanent
Location: Little Saskatchewan Sub-office
Closing Date: May 21, 2019 @ 12:00 pm
The Anishinaabe Child & Family Service Agency (ACFS) delivers mandated services and programs in a manner which will maintain and strengthen the individual, the family and the First Nations community with the context of aboriginal values and customs. The goal of our work is to protect our children, promote family wellness, and strengthen our community.
Anishinaabe Child & Family Services is seeking one (1) Intake Worker/Administration Support. This is a full-time permanent position. The successful applicant will provide receptionist/administrative duties to the Little Saskatchewan sub-office.
- Managing and inputting data on Child & Family Services Information System (CFSIS).
- Receptionist duties: answering phones, greeting the public.
- Receiving intakes and referrals by telephone or in person.
- Responsible for maintaining files.
- Attending unit meetings and taking minutes of the meeting.
- Xeroxing and faxing.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in Administration.
- Excellent people skills/ communication and writing skills.
- Knowledge of Child & Family Services Data Base Systems.
- Must have Grade 12 Diploma.
- Must be computer literate.
- File Management.
- Must be willing to attend training.
- Understanding of Anishinaabe culture and language will be an asset.
- Will be subject to a Child Abuse Registry and Police Records Check.