Position: Finance Clerk
Agency: Dakota Ojibway Child & Family Services
Location: Forest Hills Administration Office
Closing Date: May 2, 2018 @ 4:30 pm
Salary commensurate with education and experience. All applicants must submit with their application a current Criminal Record Check (with Vulnerable Section Query), Prior Check, and Child Abuse Registry Check. Interested parties should apply in writing including three written references to:
- The position is responsible for providing clerical support to the Finance Department.
- As required assists with data entry in ACCPAC.
- Maintains records of all cheque requisitions and all purchase orders and filing of necessary documents.
- Responsible to the Finance Administrator.
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP);
Conditions of Employment
- Financial training and demonstrated experience working in financial office
- Ability to work at an interpersonal level in MS Office applications
- Excellent organization, interpersonal and communications skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and respect for the Dakota / Ojibway culture and traditional philosophy
- Have a valid driver’s license, access to a vehicle and willing to travel
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Excellent work record / history
- Ability to speak Dakota / Ojibway a definite asset
How To Apply
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
SUBMIT BY EMAIL OR FAX
Interested parties should apply in writing including three written references to:
Fax: (204) 834-2306