Position: Prevention Services Data & Reporting Clerk
Agency: Dakota Ojibway Child & Family Services
Location: Forest Hills Administrative Office
Closing Date: March 12, 2019 @ 4:30 pm
Salary commensurate with education and experience. All applicants must submit with their application a current Criminal Record Check (with Vulnerable Section Query), Prior Check, and Child Abuse Registry Check. Interested parties should apply in writing including three written references to:
- Dakota Ojibway Child & Family Services requires a PREVENTION SERVICES DATA AND REPORTING CLERK on a 2 year term. Reporting to the Prevention / Finance Assistant, the position is responsible for coordinating and monitoring the collection and submission of qualitative and qualitative data for DOCFS prevention services. Responsible to develop and implement processes to gather information, monitor, evaluate and track data using a variety of methods that allow for analysis, summarization and reporting.
- Post secondary education desired however an equivalent of combination of training and experience may be considered.
- Experience in reporting, statistic analysis, and data assessment and management.
- Strong written communications, high degree of accuracy, and ability to work within timelines.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Applications, including Access, database systems and internet.
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or understanding of Indigenous perspectives, First Nations culture and traditional philosophies.
- Understanding of the Manitoba Child & Family Services Act an asset but not mandatory.
- Ability to speak/understand Dakota or Ojibway is a definite asset.
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
SUBMIT BY EMAIL OR FAX
Interested parties should apply in writing and include 3 references to:
Fax: (204) 834-2306