Position: Receptionist / Secretary
Agency: Dakota Ojibway Child & Family Services
Location: Forest Hill Administration Office
Closing Date: January 28, 2019 @ 4:30 pm
Salary commensurate with education and experience. All applicants must submit with their application a current Criminal Record Check (with Vulnerable Section Query), Prior Check, and Child Abuse Registry Check. Interested parties should apply in writing including three written references to:
- Responsibilities include maintenance of the Child & Family Services filing system, receptionist duties, general clerical support, and other duties.
- Responsible to the Executive Assistant.
- Office Administration Diploma or related clerical training
- Other combinations of education and related experience
- Knowledge of Child & Family Services programs
- Ability to apply indigenous approaches in working with families and children
- Have a valid driver¡¦s license, access to a vehicle and willing to travel
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer programs such as Microsoft office applications, Publisher, PowerPoint, and database systems
- Awareness and respect for the Dakota and Ojibway cultures and traditional philosophies.
- Ability to speak Dakota or Ojibway a definite asset
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
SUBMIT BY EMAIL OR FAX
Interested parties should apply in writing to:
Fax: (204) 834-2306