Agency: Dakota Ojibway Child & Family Services
Location: Birdtail Sioux Community Servcies Office
Closing Date: November 21, 2018 @ 4:30 pm
Salary commensurate with education and experience. All applicants must submit with their application a current Criminal Record Check (with Vulnerable Section Query), Prior Check, and Child Abuse Registry Check. Interested parties should apply in writing including three written references to:
- Responsibilities include maintenance of the Child & Family Services filing system, receptionist duties, general clerical support, and other duties.
- Office Administration Diploma or other Clerical Training
- Knowledge of Child & Family Services programs
- Have a valid driver’s license & access to a vehicle
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Excellent work record/history
- Demonstrate knowledge and respect for the Dakota culture and traditional philosophies
- Ability to speak Dakota a definite asset
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
SUBMIT BY EMAIL OR FAX
Interested parties should apply in writing including three written references to:
Fax: (204) 834-2306