Position: Case Aide
Agency: Sagkeeng Child & Family Services
Position Type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Sagkeeng Community Office
Salary Range: In accordance with the Provincial Salary Scale
Application Deadline: November 18, 2018
Agency Benefits: Complete and comprehensive benefits plan
Sagkeeng Child and Family Services is a First Nations CFS Agency who strives to recruit inspired, accountable, and driven individuals to join our diverse talented team of professionals. If you are an individual that is looking to commit and be a part of our progressive environment, we want you to be a part of our team!
- Provides administrative support to staff when required.
- Assists Direct Service Workers with emergency responses to children in care/ families as required.
- Gathers necessary case related information from sources and documents on file.
- Prepares written assessments from observing visits and forwards to Direct Service Worker for file documentation.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- A minimum grade twelve diploma.
- One (1) year of experience directly in the social services/child care profession preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Required: Valid class five driver’s license, fully insured-reliable vehicle with $1,000,000 liability.
- The ability to speak and/or understand the Ojibway language is considered a definite asset.
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions in a fast paced environment.
How To Apply
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Qualified candidates will be required to undergo a criminal record check, child abuse registry check, and a prior contact check as a condition of employment. Sagkeeng Community members and Indigenous candidates will be given preference and are encouraged to self-identify as being of Indigenous descent.
SUBMIT BY EMAIL OR FAX
Fax: (204) 949 1669; (204) 367 8510