Agency: Southeast Child & Family Services
Competition No.: 2018-0248
Classification: $15.00 per hour
Conditions: Part - time
Department: Brokenhead HQ
Location: Brokenhead First Nations Community Office
Closing Date: November 10, 2018 - or until filled
Southeast Child & Family Services (SECFS) provides a full range of services under the CFS Act, CFS Authorities Act and the Adoptions Act, with the primary responsibility to
provide culturally appropriate services to both on and off reserve families and children who have a legal and cultural-affiliation with the First Nation communities served by SECFS.
Duties & Responsibilities
- maintain lawns, snow removal;
- vacuum all carpeted areas and loose mats;
- sweep and mop all hard surfaces;
- wipe down door handles, light switches and glass;
- empty trash cans and clean as required;
- take care of recycling;
- clean and polish mirrors and baby change tables;
- clean and disinfect toilets and urinals;
- replenish dispensers;
- wipe kitchen counters and tables;
- clean microwave and refrigerator as required;
- load and empty dishwasher;
- Maintain the cleanliness of the designated buildings and property as assigned by the Property/Operations Manager.
- Able to lift up to 40lbs.
- Customer service related work experience;
- Be able to work evenings and weekends;
- Attendance is an imperative job function;
- Must have a Clear Child Abuse, Prior Contact and Criminal Record Check.
How To Apply
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
SUBMIT BY EMAIL OR FAX
Fax: (204) 947-0009
Or in person to Frank Abraham at the Brokenhead CFS Office