Position: Family Service Worker
Agency: Intertribal Child & Family Services
Conditions: Full Time
Location: Fisher River - Main Office
Closing Date: March 16, 2018 @ 12:00pm
Intertribal Child & Family Services is seeking one full-time permanent Family Service Worker to work out of the Fisher River Main Office.
- Must maintain confidentiality at all times
- Provide mandated child protection and family services as per the Child & Family Services Act, Regulations, and Standards
- Review and input all information in relation to case load on CFSIS
- Follow through with all protocol as per The CFS Act and Standards
- Provide information to immediate supervisor as it pertains to case planning
- Complete all necessary assessments for case planning
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor of Social Work degree preferably
- Other post-secondary education and experience will be considered
- Must have working knowledge of the Child & Family Services Act, the Authorities Act, the Adoption Act, and the related Regulations and Standards
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, assessment, and organizational skills
- Proficient in CFSIS (Child & Family Services Information System)
- Be able to work with multi-disciplinary team, groups and/or one on one with clients
- To work independently with minimum supervision
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle as travel is required and must continue to possess as condition of employment.
How To Apply
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Complete application consists of a cover letter, resume, three (3) references from the most current supervisors, current criminal record check, Child Abuse Registry check, and Prior contact check.