Position: Child & Family Services Worker
Agency: Anishinaabe Child & Family Services
Conditions: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Winnipeg Outreach Office
Closing Date: 12 noon, Monday, February 26, 2018
The Anishinaabe Child & Family Service Agency (ACFS) delivers mandated services and programs in a manner which will maintain and strengthen the individual, the family and the First Nations community with the context of aboriginal values and customs. The goal of our work is to protect our children, promote family wellness, and strengthen our community.
Anishinaabe Child & Family Services is seeking an individual to fill a full-time permanent position as Receptionist at the Winnipeg Outreach Office located at 56-1313 Border Street, Winnipeg, Mb. The Receptionist works directly under the supervision of the Human Resources Manager.
- Provides general administrative and clerical support.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, answering or referring inquiries.
- Receives and sorts mail deliveries.
- Records incoming mail and faxes.
- Prepare correspondence and documents.
- Control inventory relevant to reception area.
Qualifications / Requirements
- High School Diploma or administrative certificate from a credible institution.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software application.
- Good writing and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must possess valid driver’s license and own a vehicle.
- Ability to speak and understand an Anishinaabe language will be considered an asset.
- The successful applicant will be required to complete a Criminal Check and Child Abuse Registry Check and sign an Oath of Confidentiality.