Position: Intake Worker
Agency: Anishinaabe Child & Family Services
Conditions: 1 Year Term
Location: Pinaymootang Sub-Office
Closing Date: 12 noon, Tuesday, November 28, 2017
The Anishinaabe Child & Family Service Agency (ACFS) delivers mandated services and programs in a manner which will maintain and strengthen the individual, the family and the First Nations community with the context of aboriginal values and customs. The goal of our work is to protect our children, promote family wellness, and strengthen our community.
Anishinaabe Child & Family Services is seeking one (1) Intake Worker on a one (1) year term position who will provide services and administrative support to the area Supervisor and workers for the Pinaymootang sub-office.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in child welfare
- Excellent people skills/ communication and writing skills
- Knowledge of Child & Family Services Data Base Systems
- Must have Grade 12 Diploma
- Must be computer literate
- Word processing and filing system
- Ability to speak a native language preferably Saulteaux
- Must have a reliable vehicle and valid driver's license as some travel may be required