CATEGORY: Case Management Training
Placeholder Description XXXXXXX
Some of the topics in this workshop include:
- Principles Underlying The Court Process
- Emotional Responses Of Workers To Court Processes
- Ascertaining That An Apprehension Is The Necessary Next Step
- Apprehension Procedures
- Differences Between Child Protection Proceedings and Criminal Code Charges
- When and How to Contact the Agency Lawyer
- Filing Court Papers & Serving Notices
- Preparing and Submitting Affidavits
- Preparing For Non - Contested Court Cases
- Preparing For Contested Court Cases
- Court Attendance, Dress, and Conduct
- Giving Testimony
How to Register
Complete the form on this page.
Download the Registration Form (PDF) »
Complete and send by fax: (204) 783-7996, Attn: Education Unit
Due to the high demand for spaces for these trainings, please inform us of your cancellation as soon as possible (no later than 48 hours prior to your session), by either yourself or your supervisor so that your reserved space can be used by someone else.
Please ensure you alter your schedule accordingly so that you are able to attend the entire training. Depending on the training workshop, we do have long standby lists and we want to ensure all spots are utilized.
A certificate of completion will be mailed or given to the participant when the training session is completed. Electronic copies will be emailed to the Supervisor who signed off the registration form and/ or Agency Training Coordinator. If a participant does not complete a session as the result of being absent or significantly late, a certificate will not be provided.